Sending Funds to the UW

How to send money to the UW via wire or ACH.

List of Unclaimed ACH and Wire Transactions

A list of incoming wires and ACHs that have not been claimed by departments, plus instructions for how to claim them.

The University of Washington has partnered with Western Union to establish a gateway for our international customers to pay the UW with a local EFT payment.  This is a less expensive alternative to an international wire for our customers.  Have the vendor click on the link below and follow the steps to receive local EFT instructions.


For questions or concerns about Western Union, please email bankrec@uw.edu.

© 2016 University of Washington     PRIVACYTERMS

Was this page helpful? Let Us Know