Medical Center Employees

This page is for employees of UW Medical Center and Harborview Medical Center.

While employees of the medical centers are University employees, many of the Payroll and Human Resources issues are handled centrally at each medical center.

To locate the Payroll Specialist for each department, use the UW Medicine Department Contact List.

UWMC and HMC Payroll Services phone number:  (206) 744-9280 or email