There are two versions of the Department Signature to choose from: Left Aligned and Centered. Once you have made that choice you will need to specify the information desired in the Primary, Secondary and Tertiary (optional) Fields. Remember, you can choose to have either the University Wordmark or your Department Wordmark in the Primary Field.
Once your order is processed, you will receive a Department Signature Artpack specific to your requirements/specifications of content for various fields. The Artpack will include the following files:
- eps (black only)
- jpg (2-color and 1-color)
- png (2-color, 1-color and 1-color reverse)
- MS Word Do-It-Yourself E-Letterhead template **
**E-Letterhead template only available with the left aligned signature art pack
Included in your Department Signature Logo Artpack will be a "READ ME" document that describes the file types and usage suggestions, the University Signature Logo System rules and guidelines document and an MS Word Do-It-Yourself E-Letterhead template with instructions for creating your own Signature Logo System e-letterhead.
Only one version of your Department Signature may be specified per order. Once you choose Left Aligned or Centered, you will need to specify the information desired in the Primary, Secondary and Tertiary (optional) Fields. The University MUST be in either the primary or secondary field.
- Primary Field
- Secondary Field
- Tertiary Field (optional)
- Only one version of your Department Signature per order (each order is $50)
- Click image to view close up
- University Wordmark or Department name can occupy Primary or Secondary Fields.
- Tertiary Field is optional. University Wordmark may never occupy Tertiary Field.