Risk Management at the UW
- Minimize threats to our leadership role in research and teaching
- Protect our decentralized, collaborative, and entrepreneurial culture
- Ensure a high level of stewardship over resources
- Mitigate problems that may have institution-wide impacts on reputation and resources
- Assesses risks in the context of an institution's strategic objectives
- Integrates risk discussions by viewing risk holistically
- Includes all types of risk
The Office of Risk Management organizes, coordinates, and implements programs to control risks for all University of Washington campuses.
The UW division of the Washington State Attorney General’s Office provides legal services to the University of Washington.