Only current UW employees are eligible to access MyFD, including both active employees and employees on leave. Access to MyFD can be made as an exception in limited cases. Access requests are subject to review and approval by central office, and must be renewed annually at the beginning of the next calendar year.
The following criteria must be met to be given an exception to access MyFD as a non-employee:
- Students, retirees and certain affiliates may request to be granted access to MyFD through this webform (shared NetIDs are not eligible)
- Department Administrator must submit the request
- *Please note that if the form is submitted by a requestor who certifies that they are the named administrator but the NetID of the requestor does not match the named Administrator NetID, access will not be granted.*
- Access to MyFD is only authorized through December 31st of each calendar year
- MyFD access may be removed by central office systems administrators at any time, if deemed necessary