Building upon the foundation created with the implementation of the MyFinancial.desktop reporting, reconciliation and expense transfer functionality, MyFinancial.Desktop is focused on delivering new, high-priority functionality to campus.
- MyFD and Financial Reporting are partnering to release additional enhancments for the MyFD Journal Voucher functionality, due to be released in 2019.
- MyFD Journal Voucher functionality (Completed August 2018) - Collaborative effort between Financial Reporting and MyFD to move Journal Vouchers from a paper form to an electronic process, providing departments the ability to initiate and approve Journal Vouchers (JVs) within MyFD, including those for general ledger accounts, and allowing entries to be approved and validated for accuracy prior to being transmitted to FAS.
- BAR/BSR Paper Report Retirement (Completed May 2017) - Collaborative effort between the UW Finance Transformation (UWFT) program and various campus departments retired paper-based BAR/BSR reports, saving the paper used to print 14,000 reports. Access to FAS/FIN was also reduced, helping to protect the privacy of faculty, staff, and student workers.
- Display Ariba Open Balances (Completed April 2014) - Four MyFD reports were enhanced to show open Ariba PO balances: Budget List, Budget Summary Report, Current Encumbrances and Budget Worksheet. Check out a video on the Open Balances project: Open Balances Project Video
- Link to Source Documents (Completed February 2012) - Find out which Source Documents are linked on the Reconciliation Report page
- Reconciliation Status Report (Completed February 2011) - Learn more about the Reconciliation Status Report
- Reconciliation Report (Completed October 2010) - Learn more about the Reconciliation Report
- Budget Worksheets (Completed April 2010) - Learn more about Budget Worksheets
- Expanded Access to Financial Data (Completed March 2009) - Data Management Committee (Provost, Senior Vice President and Chair of the DMC) signed the Data Access Guidelines for Access to Financial Data, allowing authorized UW employess unrestricted access to financial data created by and maintained in the UW’s Financial Accounting System (FAS) and the information from FAS that resides in the Enterprise Data Warehouse. See our Access/Roles FAQs for more details.