Only current employees are eligible to access ARIBA, including both active employees and employees on leave. Access to ARIBA can be made as an exception in limited cases to students, but in most cases they should be student employees. Access may be requested, but is subject to review and approval by central office, and must be renewed annually at the beginning of the next calendar year.
The following criteria must be met to be given an exception to access ARIBA as a non-employee:
- Only students may be granted access to ARIBA through this webform
- Shared NetIDs, other affiliates and ex-employees are not eligible to have access to ARIBA
- Department Administrator must submit the request
- ARIBA access for students must be renewed each calendar year
- ARIBA access may be removed by central office systems administrators at any time, if deemed necessary