Click on a question below to view the answer. Limit the results by entering a search term.


Yes, this payment method is available for Research Subject and ICA payments through Miscellaneous Payments. To assign Zelle for payment in an MP, you will do two things. First, add the phone number or email address of the payee that is associated with their Zelle account to the Contact Information section of the "Miscellaneous Payee." The second is to select Zelle as a payment type in the Miscellaneous Payment (MP).