Both the GET office and UW must have matching SSN information on file to process a GET request. To update the UW, bring a copy of the student’s SSN card to the Office of the University Registrar in Schmitz Hall, or contact their office for more options at 206-543-8580 or by email at If the GET program has the incorrect number, contact their office to update.