Review the various Roles in eTravel.
eTravel Compliance and Funding approver roles must be designated in ASTRA (Access to Systems, Tools, Resources and Applications) by department authorizers. Each department has one or more individuals who may authorize users. To identify the authorizer in your department:
- go to ASTRA
- select Log into ASTRA
- select Who can authorize me?
- login using your UWNetId and password
- search by Budget or Organization Code
- enter either the Budget Number, Organization Code number typically used for travel reimbursements
- select Find and Verify
- select eTravel in the Application pull down menu
- select Lookup Authorizers Now
- contact appropriate authorizers and request eTravel Compliance and or Funding User Authorization
ASTRA authorizations that are designated by 6pm becomes effective in eTravel the following day.
Let Travel Come to You
Do you need an eTravel informational session for your travelers? Let Travel come to you during lunch or staff meetings. Contact us to arrange a date.
Demonstrations are geared for approvers and travelers. We'll provide basic eTravel information, discuss how to implement, approval flow, roles, and Q&A.
Hands on Training
Hands on training are geared for coordinators/preparers and a computer is available for each registrant. It's not required, but highly recommended. eTravel guides are available.
After departmental compliance and funding approvers have been designated in Astra, select an open eTravel Hands on Training event and sign up.