This class will be remote/online using the Zoom webinar online meeting platform.
On class day you will need to access the presentation using the following link:
You will have the option to call in or connect via computer speakers/headphones to listen in. Questions will be addressed using the Q&A button on the Zoom options panel.
- Basic and advanced University of Washington Travel Policy guidance
- Procedural guidelines
- Travel Office Role/Overview
- Highlight recent policy changes and updates
- Travel examples and policy application
- Documentation requirements
- Q & A session
Prior to Class
Read the policy topics outlined on the Policy Index page -- for any questions prior to class please send to email@example.com
Tue Apr 4, 2023 9:30 am to 12:00 pm
192 slots left.