This class is not Workday training and we will be focusing our lesson and discussion on travel policies only.
This class will be remote/online using the Zoom webinar online meeting platform.
On class day you will need to access the presentation using the following link:
You will have the option to call in or connect via computer speakers/headphones to listen in. Questions will be addressed using the Q&A button on the Zoom options panel.
- Basic and advanced University of Washington Travel Policy guidance
- Procedural guidelines
- Travel Office Role/Overview
- Highlight recent policy changes and updates
- Travel examples and policy application
- Documentation requirements
- Q & A session
Prior to Class