- Request an aid check be mailed to you. (Aid checks cannot be issued in-person.)
- Please note that aid checks are automatically issued when Financial Aid is disbursed. Please allow 24 hours for disbursement before completing this form. For faster aid delivery, enroll in Direct Deposit Transfer in MyUW.
- Grant permission, for those specified on the form, to access the student's account for information regarding tuition and loans. Access from Tuition Charge Statement on MyUW.
- Use this form to request a replacement for a Financial Aid/Refund check. There may be a $25 fee.
- Please note that we wait 10 business days from mailing the check before we can cancel it.
Request waiver of tuition forfeiture fees
- Tuition forfeiture fees have specific guidelines or reasons where fees may be waived. Read the guidelines carefully before submitting your petition.
- Please complete this online tuition forfeiture petition and, if necessary for documentation, a Health Care Provider Verification Form. If you are unable to file an online petition, please contact our office at 206-543-4694 or email@example.com.
- NOTE: This form is used on the Seattle campus only. If you are a student at Bothell or Tacoma, please contact the Student Affairs Office on your campus for the proper forfeiture petition procedure.
In order to consider a petition for a waiver of tuition forfeiture fees due to disability, the University of Washington, Seattle requires documentation from a licensed Health Care Provider verifying a condition that prevents the student from attending the University during the quarter petitioned.
Please select the appropriate petition: