How to Get Authorization
Contact the ASTRA Authorizer(s) for your organization.
Don't know who's an ASTRA Authorizer for your organization?
Use a function on the ASTRA splash page found here: https://ucs.admin.washington.edu/astra/
- Click the 'Who can authorize me?' button.
- Select to search by organization code.
- Enter the org-code or org-description, click the Find & Verify button.
- Select Grant and Contract Certification Report (GCCR) from the application dropdown.
- Click the Lookup Authorizers Now button.
How to Grant Authorization
- Log in to ASTRA.
- Select “Create New Authorization”
- Enter staff name (last, first), UW netID or Employee ID and click on the yellow Find & Verify button
- Under Application, choose GCCR, Role (Report Generator) and Action (View GCCR).
- Select Limit (Organization Code) and enter org. code of your unit, and then click on the yellow Find & Verify button.
- Choose the ASTRA Role. For individuals who will download the GCCRs, this role should be USER.
- Effective date will pre-populate with the current date.
- If you are adding only one name, click on “OK, proceed to cart”.
- If you are adding a second org. code to the User, click on “OK, add another”.
- The screen will keep your entries – change only the org. code number, and click on the Find & Verify button.
- If you are finished, click on “OK, proceed to cart”.
If you are adding multiple staff names for the GCCR Report Generator role: add all of the names first, before proceeding to the Limit (org. code field).