When Invoice Reconciliation has started in ARIBA (an IR is available on the Reconciliation tab), the Payments tab will show up as well.
- On the day the invoice status changes from Reconciling to Reconciled, the Approved Amount of the invoice will show on the Payments tab.
- The following day, more payment information will begin showing up in the ARIBA Payments tab, like the Doc Seq Invoice No. (DSI number) and Invoice Status, followed by the Scheduled Pay Date and the Check Number, and finally with the Check Date, which is the date the payment is issued.
- Funds availability for ePayables is indicated by receipt of the Remittance Advice document the supplier will receive when funds are available on the card.
- Funds availability for ACH payments is based on the supplier's bank's posting procedures.
- The Check Clear Date will show when the information is available, and also depends on processing by the supplier and payment type (paper checks may take 30 days or more to update).
Note: This is the best-case scenario, assuming there are no errors (such as a closed budget number) that would prevent the payment from being processed.