- Classroom Training Opportunities
- Tentative Schedule of Training Opportunities
- eLearning Tutorials
- Supplemental Training Material
- UW Websites
- Federal Websites
Certificate in Effort Reporting
- 1062 Introduction to Faculty Effort Certification
- 1063 Electronic Faculty Effort Certification (eFECS) for FEC Coordinators
- 1061 Grant and Contract Certification Reports
Faculty Effort Certification, Beyond the Basics Modules
- 2061 Modifying FECs and Processing Recertifications
- 2062 Tools and Calculators for Monitoring Effort and Adjusting FECs
Advanced Beyond the Basics Modules
- 2063 Salary Cap and Faculty Effort Certification (FEC)
- 2064 K Awards and Faculty Effort Certification (FEC)
Due to limited staff levels, Management Accounting & Analysis will be cancelling Effort Reporting Courses that were scheduled for the 2019 fall quarter. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. We expect to be able to fulfill our teaching commitments next quarter. Please feel free to contact MAA by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any effort reporting related questions, we are here to support you.
|INTRODUCTORY CLASSES||Date Offered||Date Offered||
|Introduction to Faculty Effort Certification||1/29/2019||4/30/2019|
|eFECS for FEC Coordinators||2/14/2019||5/23/2019|
|Grant and Contract Certification Reports||1/15/2019||4/23/2019||
|BEYOND THE BASICS MODULES|
|Modifying FECs and Processing Recertifications||3/7/2019|
|Tools and Calculators for Monitoring Effort and Adjusting FECs||5/30/2019|
Salary Cap and Faculty Effort Certification (FEC)
K Awards and Faculty Effort Certification (FEC)
- Retroactive Salary Adjustment Report: Report assists department in determining when a recertification is necessary by identifying salary transactions processed after an FEC has been certified.
- Faculty Effort Certification Dashboard Report: Provides departments with current status of effort reporting by org code and FEC cycle.
- 100% Sponsor Funded Faculty Report: Displays Faculty who have made grant proposals during periods they were paid 100% from sponsored funds.