Many student tax issues are dealt with by Student Fiscal Services. Typical matters handled by SFS are scholarships, fellowships and tuition reductions. SFS also monitors the employees' tuition exemption for tax withholding. Some individuals may require an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number. The University can assist our students with obtaining that number.

Scholarships and fellowships - Additional information about taxation of scholarships and fellowships
Student Tax Information - Additional information regarding tax implications for students
ITINs - Additional information about obtaining an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
FICA - Information about Federal Insurance Contributions Act taxes