MyFinancial.desktop (MyFD) is retiring

MyFinancial.desktop (MyFD) is retiring to support UW Finance Transformation (UWFT) and the implementation of Workday Finance. To learn more see the Frequently Asked Questions.

Once your department has agreed on a Chart of Accounts, a member of your team will need to enter the COA into FIN.  Even if you have access to FIN, additional access is necessary for the PCA screens (Main Menu 7).  

Request access to the PCA screens in FIN using the Administrative Systems Access form.

In the "Your Additional Comments" section at the lower left-hand corner of the form they should write "ADD PCA".

The form provides all the information necessary (orgcode, approvals, etc).

Go to:

Click on "Access Request Forms" and click the link to the Administrative Systems Access Form located there.

Please provide some turnaround time for access to be granted. 
For further questions, contact Access Management at

Someone at the dean's level who is authorized to request such access must make this request. PCA access requires that a user's TSAT organization code is coded at the 4th level of the organization code hierarchy (the department level). Administrative Applications can also be contact at 221-5000 (option 5 on the voice messaging system).