The delivery address determines the sales tax rate that is applied to your Non-PO invoice, when applicable. ARIBA will always use the delivery address to cross check the sales tax entered on the invoice. For this reason, always add the address where the goods physically shipped to.
Click on a question below to view the answer. Limit the results by entering a search term.
Can you please provide the following information so we can process your order?
- I will need a copy of the very last deposit slip from the very last deposit book you have.
- How many carbons copy do you need with your deposit slips? (up to three carbons are available)
How many deposit bags do you need?
- What size do you need?
- Checks, Currency and Coin (limited only up to $25 coins)
- Small (BAUB13 – 9X13)
- Large (BAUB17 – 12X17)
- Coin Bags (only for coins NO currency)
- BACOIN25 (11X12) – (limited only up to $50 coins)
- BACOIN50 (14X17) – (limited only up to $100 coins)
- Checks, Currency and Coin (limited only up to $25 coins)
- You will just need to create a new CT online but use the exact same CT number, bank sequence #, date, etc.
- Enter the original entry as a credit(minus) amount using the same budget number and object code as the original submission
- On the second line enter the line using the desire budget number and object code and the amount as a debit
- The total of the CT will be zero. Then submit
Additional UW employees are only added as the Requestor to monitor or reconcile a field advance.
To add additional Requester:
- Log onto your field advance dashboard
- Click on your field advance number (blue link)
- Click on “Manage Additional Requestors” at the top of the page
- Type in name of requestor
- Click “Add”
Here is the link on how to deposit a check: http://f2.washington.edu/fm/bao/creating-deposit
Go to the Cash Transmittal webpage and click on CT Form: https://finance.uw.edu/bao/cash-receivables/cash-transmittals.
You will find instructions on how to fill out CT form there.
Here is a summary of the commands to use in each of the respective browsers to override cache.
Firefox: command + shift + R
Chrome: shift + f5
Safari: shift + (the reload button)
Internet Explorer: ctrl + f5
Using these commands, you will be able to bypass the cache maintained by your browser.
ACH (Automated Clearing House or Electronic Fund Transfer) – is for domestic transaction sent to UW within the United States. UW use the ACH transaction for more cost efficiency.
WIRE – is for international transaction sent to UW outside United States.
Here is the link for the list of Revenue Code. http://f2.washington.edu/fm/fr/references/revenue-codes
Here is the link for the list of Expense Code. http://f2.washington.edu/fm/fr/references/object-codes
If this is a grants budget please contact email@example.com if not please contact the department budget manager and if the department has not department manager please contact the budget office.
We do not have a EURO Zone Bank Account only US Base Bank Account therefore we do not have IBAN.
For any card that falls under company US01745 (UW Corporate Travel Accounts), the Pin is optional; it may not be requested at the point of sale. It is up to the merchant whether or not they require the Pin. It is an extra added layer of security.
During dual biennium processing, Ariba transactions for old and new biennium are viewable each day in the financial system. FAS processes transactions for one biennium per night. Those transactions are viewable in MyFD and the FIN driver on the following days:
FAS Accounting Months
- Month 24 = Old biennium transactions processed in June
- Month 25 = Old biennium transactions processed in July
- Month 01 = July transactions - first month of the new biennium
- Month 02 = August transactions
In the latest release of Ariba, 9r2, the Shopping Cart icon behaves the same as clicking the Checkout button. The Summary Page provides you with full edit access to all fields of the request, including the Title, Hold Until, and On Behalf of fields. The Shopping Cart only allowed edits of quantity and line item information.
ARIBA is not currently compatible with 64-bit versions of Internet Explorer. We have worked with Nebula to offer a Mozilla Firefox browser that is optimized for ARIBA.
Download instructions and more information is available at http://f2.washington.edu/fm/ps/NebulaUpgrade
No. Effective 11/1/2013, equipment purchases are not allowed using the Non-PO Invoice or eReimbursement modules of Ariba. M&E object codes will still be visible in these modules, but they should not be selected. If M&E codes are used, the transaction will be rejected to the department. Eventually, the M&E codes will be completely removed from these two modules of Ariba to eliminate confusion.
You may use the UW Travel Card only for expenses related to the following official UW business while on travel status:
- UW business related travel expenses such as airfare, lodging, meals, registration, car rental, ground transportation and miscellaneous travel expenses.
- Meals associated with hosting and entertaining, however a ProCard is the preferred method for these types of purchases. (Reimbursement is based on department approval and funding source.)
- UW business related expenses such as photocopying and faxing however a ProCard is the preferred method for these types of purchases.
In addition, you may use the UW Travel Card for non-reimbursable expenses where it is not practical for a merchant to separate the non-reimbursable charges onto a different bill (e.g., in-room movie or mini-bar charges).
Enter shipping, handling, discounts and tax exactly as listed on the invoice.
If there is no tax listed on the invoice, enter $0 in the sales tax line.
ARIBA has built-in functionality to check for Use Tax. DO NOT calculate Use Tax and enter it in the sales tax line. Doing so will pay the sales tax directly to the supplier, who did not invoice for it.
Cardholders must make sure the outstanding balance is paid in full to the bank and the card is turned in to the department upon separation. Any remaining default is to be charged to the University, the department will then be responsible for any remaining default owed.
All documents related to the UW Travel Card may be fully disclosed as a public record to the extent provided for by the Public Disclosure Laws.
NOTE: Charges for personal travel are not allowed on an Individual Travel Card.
Adding personal time/travel with a business trip is allowable only when all of the following conditions exist:
- The primary purpose of trip is official UW business
- Approved leave is used during personal portion
- UW does not incur any extra expenses beyond what it would normally incur
Click the Read More... link to review the Travel Office policies and guidelines for combining personal time/travel with a business trip.
If a new card is ordered on a field advance request, it takes up to 5-7 business days to arrive. We will notify the custodian and cardholder when we receive the Western Union debit card. The card will be available for pick up at our office or, we can send via campus mail.
Once the card is received by the cardholder, the field advance desk must be notified by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org so, it can be activated and loaded with funds.
To add a file with no additional spend down:
- Log on to your field advance dashboard
- Click on the pencil icon under "Edit SpendDowns"
- Click on "Create New SpendDown" Under the "SpendDowns" tab
- Attach your file
- Type, "0.00" under "SpendDown Amount in US Dollars"
- Click "Save"
- The "In Process" yellow tab will expand and if there are no additional spend downs, click "Submit" under "Submit for Approval"
The receipts must be uploaded and saved before the budget number and object code is entered into the system.
The “In Process” yellow tab will expand. To enter the budget number to charge, click on “New Detail”. Enter the budget number and select the object code. After the information is entered, click “Save Detail” and confirmed, a new line will appear to enter another expense item. PCA Task, Option & Project are optional.