Frequently Asked Questions

  • Click question to view answer.
  • Search all categories or a specific category selected from the list at right.

Guaranteed Education Tuition (GET)

​​​​​​To use GET funds at the UW, the account holder must request a payment through the GET office. Their office can also advise on the appropriate number of units to request. Contact the GET office for assistance at 1-800-955-2318 or visit their website. SFS will process housing payments for students living with UW Housing and Food Services (HFS) only. For any other living arrangements, including fraternities and sororities, contact the GET office for instructions.

​​​​​​UW processes GET payments 3 or 4 times a week during the first few weeks of each academic quarter. During that time a payment will arrive within 2-3 business days from the day it is requested. Payments requested after that period may take additional processing time.

Tuition and other fees charged on the tuition account and UW Housing and Food Services charges. Any other costs cannot be processed to UW, and it’s best to discuss with GET.

Powered by Drupal