Click on a question below to view the answer. Limit the results by entering a search term.


A scholarship, fellowship, prize or stipend may be disbursed from the Student Fiscal Services (SFS) Office if a student is enrolled in the current quarter. Otherwise, the Payables Administration Office or the Payroll Office will handle the disbursement. Each of these offices also manages the tax withholding for any award.