Canadian Tax Information

Upon request, Student Fiscal Services will prepare yearly Canadian tax forms for students who are taking classes at the University of Washington and who are residents or citizens of Canada. Verification of tuition charges, tuition payments, scholarships and financial aid information are completed for students for the tax year.

If you wish to use this service, please mail the Canadian Tax form TL11A to:

Student Fiscal Services
129 Schmitz Hall
Box 355870
Seattle, WA 98195-5870

For questions, please email for assistance.

If you were enrolled in a non-credit class or certificate program offered by the UW Professional Continuing Education, please contact their office for assistance with Canadian tax forms at 206-685-6330 or email them at  

Powered by Drupal