What bills will my student receive from the UW?

Member for

7 years 9 months
Submitted by f2ux2 on
  1. The tuition statement on MyUW serves as the official tuition bill. No paper bills are sent for tuition. MyUW can be found at my.uw.edu.
  2. Housing & Food Services will bill separately for UW housing. This fee will appear on the official tuition bill at the beginning of the quarter only if the student notifies Housing & Food Services that financial aid will pay for their housing. Contact HFS (206-543- 4059) if you need to set up financial aid payment.
  3. Participation in Early Fall Start will be paid for at the time of registration. Questions should be directed to Professional and Continuing Education at 206-543- 2310 or email efs@u.washington.edu.
FAQ categories
Powered by Drupal