The University of Washington is a Certified Acceptance Agent and can assist our students and guest speakers in obtaining an ITIN when necessary.

To learn more about how to obtain an ITIN click on the IRS ITIN page.


The University of Washington is a Certifying Acceptance Agent. We can assist individuals affiliated with the University of Washington in obtaining an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number. To learn more about the ITIN application process click here.