With the launch of Workday Finance in July 2023, the UW transitions to a new Workday operating and support model, collectively known as the Workday Sustainment Model. The Workday Sustainment Model relates to how we support, operate and govern Workday® into the future.
It encompasses the entirety of the Workday Finance and Human Resources ecosystem and is comprised of several other entities that describe the relationships, processes, workflows and decision-making structures necessary to efficiently and effectively conduct University financial and human resources business.
This project is being led by UW Information Technology in collaboration with UWFT sponsors, University leadership and other major stakeholders. The objectives of this effort are to:
- Ensure the effective operation of the overall Workday support model
- Enable the Workday operating model
- Develop and institute a Workday governance structure
- Transition the Integrated Service Center (ISC) to UW-IT and the Benefits team to UWHR
- Safeguard business continuity and minimize disruptions to HR/Payroll (HR/P) support and the UWFT program