Building upon the foundation created with the implementation of the MyFinancial.desktop reporting, reconciliation and expense transfer functionality, MyFinancial.Desktop is focused on delivering new, high-priority functionality to campus.
- MyFD JV Project (estimated completion date for late summer/early fall 2018) – Departments will be able to initiate Journal Vouchers within MyFD which will reduce audit risk, increase JV compliance, improve efficiency, and reduce the overall workload associated with Journal Vouchers.
- BAR/BSR Paper Report Retirement (Completed May 2017) - Collaborative efforts between the UW Finance Transformation (UWFT) program and various campus departments are underway to retire paper-based BAR/BSR reports.
- Display Ariba Open Balances (Completed April 2014) - Four MyFD reports were enhanced to show open Ariba PO balances: Budget List, Budget Summary Report, Current Encumbrances and Budget Worksheet. Check out a video on the Open Balances project: Open Balances Project Video
- Link to Source Documents (Completed February 2012) - Find out which Source Documents are linked on the Reconciliation Report page
- Reconciliation Status Report (Completed February 2011) - Learn more about the Reconciliation Status Report
- Reconciliation Report (Completed Oct 2010) - Learn more about the Reconciliation Report
- Individual budget worksheets (Completed April 2010) - Learn more about Budget Worksheets
Common Enhancement Requests:
Q. Can I upload attachments to MyFD?
A. This is a popular request and one we understand would be highly beneficial to campus users. Our teams will be prioritizing this enhancement request as well as researching the scope and feasibility of this effort in the future.