Accounting Entries


To transfer expenses from one UW budget to another.


Cost Transfer Invoice

Cost Transfer Invoices are used to allocate costs from a central office budget. This is only allowed on budgets which have been approved by financial accounting


Internal Sales Document

To record revenue sales of services or supplies by service centers and auxiliary enterprises to other UW entities. An ISD can only be used by budgets that begin with 08,14, 15,16 or 25.


Journal Voucher

The Journal Voucher Feature allows MyFinancial.desktop (MyFD) users to create entries to a budget or a general ledger.  Visit the MyFD webpage to learn more. 


Powered by Drupal