Purchasing & Payments

How to Pay for International Activities

Consult the chart, How to Pay for International Activities—Payroll, Purchasing, Services and Travel, for information about methods available to pay UW employees and consultants who work abroad, foreign vendors and travel.

The chart provides information on information about bank cards, direct deposit of UW paycheck, wire transfers and UW check as payment methods. Foreign nationals who are UW employees and who work outside the U.S. must complete a UW Certificate of Foreign Status. For more information about the certificate, see the site in Payroll, Foreign Nationals Working Ouside the U.S. For additional information, see the Global Single Points of Contact list.

Powered by Drupal