Award Portal is an application managed by Grant & Contract Accounting that provides up-to-date post-award financial information for sponsored programs to UW researchers and staff. Note that financial data does not include expenditure detail, which can be found in Workday.
Log in to Award Portal
Need Help Using Award Portal?
Learn more about Award Portal tasks:
- What's Changing? (video)
- Create a new Award Portal Ticket
- Respond/Update an Award Portal Ticket
- View reports by cost center
- Crosswalk for Award Portal Ticket Topics
- Crosswalk for Award Portal Fields
- Managing Campus Contacts in Award Portal
- How to Find an Award ID Number in Award Portal (ORIS job aid)
If you still have questions, please contact GCA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use Award Portal To:
- View all GCA awards and award lines
- View sponsor invoice and financial report information
- Submit requests and attachments to GCA
- Get up-to-date status on outstanding requests
- View request/attachment history
- Provide up-to-date campus contacts to receive GCA messages
- Run grants management reports by cost center
- Access Workday awards and grants using deep links
When to Use Grant Tracker :
Use Grant Tracker to view information for awards that did not convert to Workday (i.e. awards closed before June 16, 2022)
Grant Tracker will be in read-only mode effective July 7, 2023. If you need to contact GCA about an award that did not convert to Workday, please email email@example.com.