This webpage has been updated with Workday-related content.
GCA is responsible for creating advance awards, new sponsored program awards, and processing modifications of existing awards in Workday. The content below provides more detail about our process, how to find information and request assistance.
Workday Award Setup
- Advance Awards
- New Awards
- How to Review Your New Award
- Setting up an Award Line
- Rebudgeting Funds
- Renewals vs Supplement/Extensions
Resources for Success
Understanding Workday Award Structures: NIH SNAP Award
This video was originally presented at the Summer 2023 GCA Forum and has GCA Associate Director, Vince Gonzalez, explaining how a NIH SNAP award is setup in Workday. You can watch the video here.
Tips for Award Setup and Modifications Requests in SAGE
This list of tips for success when preparing Award Setup and Modification Requests in SAGE have been compiled collaboratively by Grant & Contract Accounting and Office of Sponsored Programs and are available on the Tips for Success-Award Setup and Modification Requests announcement page.
Here are some helpful resources when using SAGE:
- SAGE Budget Job Aid
- Creating a Clinical Trials Budget for SAGE Awards Job Aid
- How to Make a SAGE Budget Snapshot Job Aid
- How to Include Your SAGE Budget Snapshot on a SAGE Modification Request Job Aid
- Guidelines for a Budget Difference Between the SAGE Award Budget and the Sponsor Award Job Aid
- SAGE Budget User Guides
- SAGE Budget eLearning