Submitted transfers may be unsubmitted until uploaded to FAS; the MyFD upload to FAS happens at 4pm each business day.
Anyone who has prepared or submitted a form may unsubmit that form. Additionally, submitters may unsubmit transactions they have not prepared or submitted, if the transactions are from budgets for which they are submitters.
- From the Transactions drop down menu, go to the Saved and Submitted page
- Select Submitted as the Transaction Status.
- Filter by UW NetID, from budget, or org code using the Select criteria drop down menu.
- Click "Go".
- Locate the transaction to be unsubmitted
- Click the Unsubmit button
*A transaction that is "unsubmitted" will go into "saved" status
Need More Information?
See our Expense Transfer FAQs.