Requisitioner Resources for Equipment Acquisition in Workday
- User Guide: Workday Capital Equipment Requisition Types and Trackable Spend Categories: The purpose of this guide is to help Requisitioners determine the correct capital equipment requisition type to use for capital equipment purchases and explain how these requisition types have been configured to work with "trackable" spend categories.
- User Guide: Requisitioner Guide to Trackable Spend Categories: Trackable spend categories were created specifically to identify equipment purchases that will result in the creation of an asset record. Use this guide to help you choose the correct spend category for your equipment purchases.
Unit Asset Coordinator Resources and Job Aids for Asset Management in Workday
- User Guide: Use the Unit Asset Coordinator Alert Notification to find assets that are missing one or more of the following required fields: Issued to (asset custodian), asset location, asset identifier (physical tag).
- User Guide: Asset Transfers. Transfer is used to change an existing “Issued to” person, add or edit an asset worktag, or change an existing location (or add the asset location if you forgot to do this during the “Issue to Worker” step).
- User Guide: Asset Disposals. Unit Asset Coordinators may initiate asset disposals for these disposal types: Lost, Stolen, Disposed at Sea, Cannibalized.
- Note the asset surplus process has not changed; Unit Asset Coordinators should not select disposal type “Surplus.” Use the form on the UW Facilities web site to submit a surplus request.
- User Guide: Oasis Data Conversion to Workday: Learn which Oasis asset records and fields were converted to Workday.