Why Grant Tracker?
GCA maintains Grant Tracker as a resource for UW departments working with grant and contract budgets. Grant Tracker provides:
- Budget and financial information on all budgets managed by GCA (budget prefixes 61-xxxx through 68-xxxx and 80-xxxx).
- An interface allowing the department and GCA to communicate on all issues related to a budget's fiscal management.
- Access to previous Grant Tracker requests and attachments.
- Parent and sub budget information consolidated on a single page.
- Financial reporting schedules and copies of financial reports.
- Copies of invoices issued by GCA.
- Payment information for invoiceable budgets.
- A Transpasu tool for establishing new sub budgets.
- A deficit transfer tool for standalone or parent budget numbers.
- Access to org code level reports for grant, contract, and gift budgets.
- The ability to set departmental contacts at the individual budget, PI, or org code level.