GCA maintains GrantTracker as a resource for departments working with grant and contract budgets at UW. GrantTracker provides:
- Budget and financial information on all budgets managed by GCA (budget prefixes 61-xxxx through 68-xxxx and 80-xxxx).
- An interface allowing the department and GCA to communicate on all issues related to a budget's fiscal management.
- Access to previous GrantTracker requests and attachments.
- Parent and sub budget information consolidated on a single page.
- Financial reporting schedule and report copies.
- Copies of invoices issued by GCA.
- Payment information for invoiceable budgets.
- A Transpasu tool for establishing new sub budgets.
- A deficit transfer tool for standalone or parent budget numbers.
- Access to org code level reports for grant, contract, and gift budgets.
- The ability to set departmental contacts at the individual budget, PI, or org code level.
- GrantTracker Budget Information Page overview
- Using GrantTracker to communicate with GCA
- Transpasu tool (Coming Soon!)
- Deficit Transfer Tool
- Using Org Code Reports (Coming Soon!)
- Updating Campus Contacts