We provide a wide range of services. Based on your needs and timeline, we will develop an estimate for you to use as a guide for the projected cost. We also have sample projects with final costs that you may compare with the scope of your own project.
The amount of time it takes to conceptualize, design, develop and distribute your publication is related to the scope of the project as a whole. When we provide an estimate for your project, it will include a model timeline for the scope of the work.
Building a website is done in phases:
- Planning - estimating, gathering documents, planning structure and navigation
- Design - overall layout, colors, fonts, images, development of features and widgets
- Infrastructure - building up the server/software environment for your site
- Web development - theming, page production, content type development, programming
- Application development - custom application design and development
- Testing/deployment - user testing, revisions and site launch (go live)
- Maintenance - develop optional maintenance schedule for your new site
It's best to send the native files, using the software in which the content was created. This may include: Word for text files, Excel for charts, Illustrator for logos and jpg or tif files for photos.
The preferred method is to add comments into the pdf proof. If you are not able to do that, sometimes explaining your edits in an email or a Word doc (with tracked changes) will work. Talk to your designer to see what will work best.