Creative Communications offers a number of ways to get material printed.
- Traditional offset – with sourced vendor printing, we provide high quality, economically priced printing options
- Digital – with 6 copy centers and our I-Gen 4 digital press, we have the quality and capacity to produce your project quickly, with beautiful results and great pricing
- Variable data – direct mail is one the greatest tools for getting your message to the right people. C2 provides service and production from design to print to mailing
- Large format – posters, banners, wall clings, and floor graphics.
- High speed laser printing
We can help you find the best production method for each of your projects. Contact your Account Manager.
If you are creating the print ready file for your project, please review our Print-Ready Guidelines (PDF).
We can provide proofs for any type of printing done and recommend that you build in time for a round of proofing, particularly if the piece is in color and/or has photos. Proofing is your opportunity to catch problems before all the material is printed.
In addition to printing, we provide all finishing services, including trimming, binding, scoring, folding, laminating, and much more.
Your Account Manager is here to help you achieve your communication goals. They will work with you to define your project objectives and ensure that your project stays on time and on budget. To get started: Find your Account Manager now.