Note from Steven Roberts, Assistant Director, UW Mailing Services
Mailing Services is operating as normal and has no plans to change operations due to the COVID-19 virus. Some parts of Mailing Services are essential, and we will continue to provide service to your department through the entire pandemic. If your organization has adjusted their operations with telecommuting staff, we have many options for you to continue to send and receive mail critical to your business needs.
Should your office close or is staffed intermittently:
- Mail can still be delivered if we are granted access to your building’s mail room (if we don’t already have access, we will bring mail back to our facility for safe keeping)
- Mail can be held at Mailing Services for customer pick up
- We can arrange to call you if mail starts to pile up in your department’s mail box
- We can arrange to ship your department mail to a home address if necessary
- Mail can be forwarded to another mail box in the campus system
- Outbound items can be delivered in person to the Mailing Services customer counter for mailing or shipping at 3900 7th Ave NE, Seattle WA 98195
We do not want you to worry about mail service and can work with you to determine the best options for your department. If you have questions about your specific business needs, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
Mailing Services is proud to connect the University campus with timely and accurate postal services. Services include:
- Collection, processing, and distribution of internal campus mail,
- Incoming and outgoing United States Postal Service (USPS) mail,
- Distribution of many products and services
Our exclusive ZIP code, 98195 makes Mailing Services a full service post office on campus. Count on us to deliver and collect your mail at least once a day to campus and many off campus locations. Our efficient box number system ensures that each department receives mail service each day.
We are here and happy to serve your needs so please don't hesitate to give us a call or e-mail: for help or to answer your mail or shipping questions.