Faculty, Staff and Students

Every Dawg has a Husky Card and now it's even more useful. Use your Husky Card Account to pay for all Dawg Prints services. It's easy to add value to your Husky Card online at Husky Card Services.


Housing and Food Services offers Department Cards as a way for departments to purchase Dawg Prints services at any of our locations across campus. Visit their website at https://hfs.uw.edu/Husky-Card-Services/Guest-Department-Cards to learn more.


If you are visiting campus and don't have a Husky Card, purchase a Dawg Prints Card.


We guarantee that you will get a quality print every time. If you don't, we'll make it right.