Important Things to Know Using My Print Center
- You need to save the file with the desired paper size - Letter (8.5 x 11), Legal (8.5 x 14), Tabloid (11 x 17).
- Dawg Prints printers do NOT support A4 size printing! Please change it in your paper settings for the document.
- Some Dawg Prints printers will ONLY print B&W so make sure to select the correct attributes.
- You will also need to use a color release station if you select color.
- You don't need to download any print drivers to use My Print Center, but they are available here.
- You can upload documents to My Print Center and you will be able to see this document at any of our Dawg Prints locations and print it!
- When using a print driver to print your document, use your NETID if you want the document to show up in your My Print Center.
- Make sure you have no spaces typed in your NETID or the owner name of your print jobs otherwise you won't find your print job.
- PDF files need to have the Page Extraction Allowed otherwise uploading will fail (Printing using print drivers should work on the other hand.).
- To print Web Pages, right click 'Print' on the webpage and then Save as PDF. You can then upload that PDF into My Print Center
save as PDF from a Google browser does not have the option to make changes to the paper size so you want to use a different browser to make changes to the page size.
The Firefox browser has that option when you want to save as PDF and will default to saving as Letter size.
Supported Paper Sizes
- Letter (8.5 x 11)
- Legal (8.5 x 14)
- Tabloid (11 x 14)
Supported Uploaded Documents
- Microsoft Word
- Text (CSV, RTF, TXT)
My Print Center Desktop View and Guide
My Print Center Mobile View
Dawg Prints Release Station