Grant Tracker is now read-only
Effective 7/8/23, Grant Tracker is read-only. To contact GCA about current issues or questions with grant or contract awards, please use the Award Portal system (scheduled to go live on 7/11/23).
Grant Tracker provided up-to-date grant and contract information to UW researchers and staff prior to Workday go-live in July 2023.
Need Help Using Grant Tracker?
Check out our Grant Tracker User's Guide or visit one of our web pages to learn a new Grant Tracker task:
- Updating Campus Contacts in Grant Tracker
- Using Grant Tracker to Communicate with GCA
- Using the Deficit Transfer Tool
- Grant Tracker Budget Information Page Overview
- Grant Tracker Budget Information Page Glossary
- Grant Tracker Topic Glossary
If you still have questions, please contact GCA at email@example.com.
Use Grant Tracker To:
- View all GCA budgets
- Access parent and sub budget information
- View invoices and reports
- Submit requests and attachments to GCA
- Get up-to-date status on outstanding requests
- View request/attachment history
- Submit Transpasu requests for new sub budgets
- Transfer deficit balances
- Provide up-to-date campus contacts to receive GCA messages