Grant Tracker provides up-to-date grant and contract information to UW researchers and staff. Financial data does not include detailed expenditure transactions, which can be found in MyFinancial.desktop (MyFD).
Need Help Using Grant Tracker?
Check out our Grant Tracker User's Guide or visit one of our web pages to learn a new Grant Tracker task:
- Updating Campus Contacts in Grant Tracker
- Using Grant Tracker to Communicate with GCA
- Using the Deficit Transfer Tool
- Grant Tracker Budget Information Page Overview
- Grant Tracker Budget Information Page Glossary
- Grant Tracker Topic Glossary
If you still have questions, please contact GCA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use Grant Tracker To:
- View all GCA budgets
- Access parent and sub budget information
- View invoices and reports
- Submit requests and attachments to GCA
- Get up-to-date status on outstanding requests
- View request/attachment history
- Submit Transpasu requests for new sub budgets
- Transfer deficit balances
- Provide up-to-date campus contacts to receive GCA messages