We provide these services to University offices free of charge:
- Inactive Records Storage at the University Records Center (URC). In February 2022, the URC stopped accepting new records for storage. Records Management Services will continue to manage the inactive records stored at the URC. Upon disposition, Records Management Services will continue to absorb shredding/recycling costs and coordinate the transfer of any archival records to the University Archives.
- Retrieval and Refile Services at the University Records Center
- Management of Electronic Records
- Paper to Digital Consultations
- Development of Records Retention Schedules
- Training and Workshops
- Litigation and Audit Support
- Assistance with Vital Records Identification, Protection, and Recovery
- Files Management- Electronic and Paper
We make both virtual and, when it becomes possible again, in-person house calls! Please call us at 543.0573 or email email@example.com to set up an appointment, training session, or for any questions regarding our services.