Records Management Services offers free online and in person training to the University community on all three campuses. We are also happy to provide training via Zoom or your conferencing platform of choice.
We now offer online training via our website. We are currently offering training on the following topics:
- Introduction to Records Management for Senior Leadership (3 min)
- Introduction to Records Management (9 min)
- Introduction to Vital Records (5 min)
- Managing Student Records (7 min)
- So, You Want To Go Digital? (7 min) NEW!
- University Email Best Practices (9 min)
As we introduce new courses, we will announce them in our newsletter.
We are happy to schedule training on request for individuals, staff meetings, or other groups. Announcements for schedules training sessions are sent out in our newsletter or by our very kind contacts at UW Tacoma and UW Bothell. Training sessions are offered quarterly on a variety of related topics:
- Introduction to Records Management
- Electronic Records & E-mail Management
- Going Digital - Eliminating the Need for Paper
- Using Retention Schedules
- Litigation and Records Management
- Vital Records Identification and Protection