- The University General Records Retention Schedule is the primary source of retention requirements for the records created and received by the University of Washington
- This schedule contains records that are common to most University offices
- This schedule is organized by sections, based upon the function of the record
- Your office may also use a supplementary Departmental Schedule
- Records are expected to be destroyed/deleted at the end of their legally-approved retention periods.
Not sure where to start? Learn more about our retention schedules.
Want to use bookmarks to create a personalized retention schedule? Click here to learn more.