OMS Workday Transition
Before we dive into the calendar, it is important to note that Elavon is no longer the official payment processor, with the University contract ending in July 2023. No new Elavon merchant IDs are being created. No Workday integration is planned for Elavon.
Below you will find a clear and concise timeline for important events pertaining to Merchant Services, Workday and Compliance.
Dates of importance:
December 1, 2022
- All merchants must either be moved off Elavon or have a plan in place with our compliance section.
- Merchants will not be moved to FiServ unless they are fully compliant with University policies/procedures.
- Merchant Services will begin implementation of Mail and Phone Payment platforms compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
- The University’s Qualified Security Assessor(QSA) will perform a compliance review.
June 15, 2023
- Any remaining active Elavon merchants will be suspended.
- Workday is implemented at the University
- Our QSA will return for a follow-up on-site visit. Any merchants not in compliance will be suspended.
- The University of Washington will file its annual Attestation of Compliance meeting our contractual and security obligations.
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.