Important Announcement: Praxair Deliveries Around Christmas Holiday
- No Praxair deliveries will be made on Tuesday or Wednesday 12/24/19 & 12/25/19.
- New orders for delivery the week of 12/22/19-12/27/19 should be submitted on or before Friday 12/20/19.
- Praxair Distribution, Inc. holds the University-wide master contract as the University’s primary supplier for compressed and liquid gases. Praxair is the only gas supplier whose products are available through an Ariba catalog.
- Praxair’s products are available through the Praxair catalog within Ariba. Log into Ariba to view all products.
- Praxair is currently the only supplier authorized by Environmental Health and Safety to provide toxic gases to campus, and is the recommended supplier for all other gases. Ordering and approval of toxic gas products can now be done through an automated process via eProcurement.
- Questions about Praxair products may be directed to Praxair at 800-624-7033 or email: email@example.com.
- Primary Praxair contact: Dan Mackenstadt - (206) 255-0467
- A contract is available with Airgas, Inc., as a secondary source for gases. Orders can be placed via the Airgas website located at: http://www.airgas.com, or by phone. Airgas products are not available through PAS or eProcurement catalog.
- Questions about Airgas products may be directed to Airgas at (206) 621-8400.
- Airgas contact: Har Dang 206-930-5703
Departments are reminded that compressed and liquid gas purchases are subject to Environmental Health and Safety regulations.
See your lab safety manual or the EH&S web site for more information: http://www.ehs.washington.edu/fsohazmat/gascylinders.shtm#procurement