- Supplier Payments R1146 report in Workday:
- Search "Supplier Payments R1146"
- Use the filters available to narrow down the data you are looking for, such as supplier name and date.
- Data will display the payment date and payment type.
- Activity Tab on the Invoice:
- If the invoice is paid, an Activity tab will show on the invoice in Workday. It will show the payment date and payment reference number.
If you see an invoice received, check the invoice status. Status can be found on the Invoicing page. If the invoice is "In Progress," the invoice has a match exception that needs resolution. Use the Invoice Match Exception Report R1166 to find invoices with a match exception.
See the How to Understand Match Exceptions Job Aid for more information:
- Supplier Invoice Processed Without Receipt- Most popular, needs unit to create a receipt
- Quantity Invoice>Quantity Received - Needs resolution by the Buyer or AP
- Extended Amount>$100 and 5% threshold - Needs resolution by the Buyer or AP
- Extended Amount>$50 and 5% threshold - Needs resolution by the Buyer or AP
- Freight Amount>$1,000 - Needs resolution by the Buyer or AP
- Other Charges>$100 - Needs resolution by the Buyer or AP
If a check payment needs to be canceled, please visit the Check Cancelation page for guidance.
Check Stale Dating
Information click Here.
Standard payment terms for the UW are 30 days from date of receipt of a properly completed invoice or goods, whichever is later. More information is available on the UW General Terms and Conditions page. Some contracts have specific payment terms so departments should reference the specific contract first.