Procurement Services maintains a collaborative relationship with the UW Business Diversity Program (BDP) and the State of Washington Department of Enterprise Services (DES). Together, we are committed to providing outreach and training to businesses, large or small who are interested in doing business with the University and other state agencies.
- If you are a UW department searching for a small and or/diverse business:
- Visit the UW Contracts Search and search under the category Small and Diverse Suppliers and select either OMWBE Certified or Federal SBA.
- Visit the DES Contracts page and search Contracts with diverse businesses
- Visit the OMWBE Directory of Certified Firms
- Visit The SBA Dynamic Small Business Search site and search for small and diverse businesses
- Visit the VetBiz database contains U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Center for Veterans Enterprise online directory of Veteran-Owned (VOSB) and Service Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVOSB) small businesses.
- If you are a supplier that is already certified by the state, please ensure you are registered in Washington Electonic Bidding System WEBS to receive notices about bidding opportunities.
- If you are a supplier interested in OMWBE certification, please contact the State of Washington Office of Minority and Women’s Business Enterprise OMWBE.