Before the Trip

Foreign Travel

How  to Arrange Travel

How to Pay for Travel

Restrictions apply.*

Other Expenses

Use your UW individual travel card, per diem advance (restrictions apply) or personal funds for:

  • lodging
  • meals
  • registration (optional - ProCurement Card)
  • car rental 
  • tolls related to University business
    • tolls associated with commute is personal responsibility and is not reimbursable
  • other miscellaneous