Foreign Nationals are travelers on UW business who are not a citizen of the United States


**Required for non-UW when the traveler is entering or leaving the United States

  • All visa types besides Canadian citizen require a copy of the traveler's electronic I-94 (this can be obtained for the traveler using their passport information)
  • All visa types require a copy of the traveler's identity page from their passport
  • Canadian citizen can attach an enhanced driver's license, trusted traveler card (NEXUS, FAST, SENTRI) or traveler's driver's license and social insurance card in lieu of identity page from passport

**This documentation must be attached to the expense report in eTravel


  • B2/WT visa types are limited to 9 days of reimbursement every 6 months