- New Account Application Process
- Renewal Process
- CTA Rules and Responsibilities
- The CTA allows departments to charge airline, rail/bus tickets and specified lodging as outlined below to a centrally billed "cardless" account.
- This is NOT an individual liability card requiring reimbursement- budgets are charged directly.
- Use of a department's CTA account is preferred when booking airfare and lodging. See specifics below in Rules and Responsibilities.
- Limits are $20,000 monthly and $10,000 single.
- Transactions are restricted to travel merchants.
- Personal travel expenditures are prohibited on a CTA, this includes incidentals.
- Lodging charged on a CTA of 4 or less UW faculty/staff is not allowed.
- If 5 or more UW faculty/staff are lodging at the same hotel for the same time period, the CTA may be used with prior written approval from The ProCard Office. Email email@example.com.
- For lodging, only room and tax is allowed on the CTA.
- The department must obtain an itemized statement from the hotel showing the breakdown of the total charges by room, by night, and by guest name.
- Review Central Travel Account Training – no assessment required
- Learn department specific guidelines from your department
- Receive approval via UW Connect Card Services Form
- Must abide by all Washington State & UW Purchasing regulations
CTAs do not require an assessment.
Step 1: Review CTA Training video.
Step 2: Complete and submit a CTA application in the UW Connect Card Services Form.
NOTE: An email is sent to the applicant with the new CTA information and activation instructions. A physical card is not mailed.
CTAs auto renew and the new information will be emailed to the account holder once the information has arrived in the ProCard office approximately 4-6 weeks prior to month end of the expiration date. No action required.